This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by ceritahutangbankdananda 1 week, 6 days ago.
- November 22, 2020 at 7:13 am #61234
The Science Behind Terrible Twisters
(The Science Behind Natural Disasters)
by Alvin Silverstein, Virginia B. Silverstein, Laura Silverstein Nunn
- Series: The Science Behind Natural Disasters
- Format: hardcover, 48 pages
- ISBN: 9780766029767 (076602976X)
- Publisher: Enslow Publishers
- Release date: June 1, 2009
- Author: Alvin Silverstein, Virginia B. Silverstein, Laura Silverstein Nunn
- Language: english
About The Book
About 1,000 tornadoes touch down in the United States every year. One of the most powerful of these struck Greensburg, Kansas, in May 2007. With wind speeds of up to 205 miles per hour, the tornado destroyed 95 percent of the town in twenty minutes. Ten people were killed. Severe weather scientists study these types of deadly storms to discover how more lives can be saved. Tornadoes: The Science Behind Terrible Twisters explains how tornadoes develop, describes the technology and storm chasers that help predict and track the storms, and provides safety tips for surviving a terrible twister.
MOBI book Tornadoes read online for Android on Booktopia. PDF ebook Tornadoes Alvin Silverstein download. FB2 Tornadoes by Alvin Silverstein on Audible. Hardback Tornadoes buy cheap Mac.
- November 22, 2020 at 7:49 am #61238
Outwitting Writer’s Block: And Other Problems of the Pen by Jenna Glatzer ~ 9781592281244